This Easter, get ready to burn off those winter blues with the spectacular Feast of Fire festival at St John’s Garden behind St George’s Hall in Liverpool. From 6:30pm till 8:30pm, the Feast of Fire will takeover St John’s Gardens with a unique experience that the whole family can enjoy. The seven night extravaganza will start from the 23rd of March and end on the 2nd of April.
Showcasing some of Liverpool’s most exciting cultural organisations including Liverpool SoulFest, Pagoda Arts, Milapfest and Movema, make your way through the gardens at night and feel the heat from the enchanted sculptured metallic trees. Watch as flowers ignite and bloom right before your eyes and fire dancers light up the main stage.
Taking place on the weekend before and Easter weekend, the Feast of Fire evening programme includes:
- Friday, March 23 – Fire in my soul – Join Liverpool SoulFest and warm your heart by celebrating the soul of our amazing city through music, dancing and fire.
- Saturday, March 24 – Celtic Flames – Mystical music and dance combine in a fiery feast ofcreativity and craic with Movema and friends.
- Sunday, March 25 – Flames from the Dragon – A night to explore Chinese culture, from fusion to hip hop and traditional Chinese music from Pagoda Arts, including their visually stunning fire and water tai chi fan.
- Good Friday, March 30 – The Kazimier Fire Garden – A feast for all senses unfurls as the Garden springs to life on Good Friday, see St John’s Gardens in a whole new light, as Kazimier Productions weaves its magic.
- Easter Saturday, March 31 – African Heat – Feel the beat in the fiery heat and enjoy a preview of this summer’s Africa Oyé festival with live music and entertainment.
- Easter Sunday, April 1 – Liverpool Pride on Fire – A one night inferno of everything that’s hot about Liverpool – for the LGBTQ+ community and friends.
- Easter Monday, April 2 – Agni – The Fire of India – For the grand finale St John’s Gardens will be ablaze with a colourful and vibrant myriad of Indian music and dance, curated by Milapfest, the UK’s leading Indian arts trust, with support from Liverpool Mental Health Consortium
Tickets for both the Feast of Fire family sessions and Feast of Fire Lates are now available at ticketquarter.co.uk/Online/feast–of–fire, with an early bird special of £12 for a Feast of Fire Lates ticket now available.
For more information about Feast of Fire at St George’s, visit walktheplank.co.uk/project/feastoffireor follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter at @FeastofFireLiv